27 August, 2007

I'm Sorry

Dear WoW,

We both know things haven't been going well between us lately.  We've grown apart.

When we first got together, we had lots of fun.  We'd spend all night together--day after day.  And I don't regret that thing we did that one weekend in Reno.

But, you're right--I haven't been putting time aside to spend with you.  I just can't do it anymore.  I don't think we were meant to be together.  Don't take this wrong--it's not you, it's me.  But, believe it or not, I really will miss you.

I hope we can still be friends.

 

Remember me,

Boone

 

P.S. Don't listen to what Bioshock says--I never touched her!  She's a lying bitch!

3 comments:

greenGuru said...

Damn. Candice FTW.

Okjerm said...

I just hope WoW will be okay with the millions of dollars she's bilked out of guys like us.

cyclefreaks said...

LOL, you crack me up. You know, you'll always think there will be someone better if you don't make a commitment... :)