24 May, 2007

Got Juice?


Well, I thought I'd share the joy of my every-8-week-juice-up.

Usually I get my infusions by myself in the room, but it's setup for 2 people so I get company one or twice a year. Today was one of those such days.



Poor guy. He's in his early 20's and hasn't been doing so well lately. He didn't have insurance for a while, so he had to go without his Remicade. That means he watched the Superbowl from his hospital bed.

Oh, and now I understand what an "overbearing mother" is. Wow. She was only in there with me for about 15 minutes before I wanted to punch her.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Suck, how long did you have to put up with her?

greenGuru said...

Eh, she was there for a couple of hours, but I tuned her out and got some work done. The PA (who is really cool) has an open wireless node so I can get to the 'net.