31 August, 2008

Stupid Twitter

Twitter now requires authentication for their RSS feeds. (for reasons I just don't get) And the Blogger engine doesn't seem to understand URL's with authentication in them.

So, for those of you that have no idea what I just said: the "Chemo Twitter" is gone from the right. Twitter made a change that broke that functionality. I can probably get it working again, but I just don't have the time to sit down and figure it out.

So, I'll try to post something here on the blog after surgery to let everyone know how it went. But I don't know when that will be. So, assume the best even if you don't see anything posted Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

1 comment:

Rosemary McCombs Maxey said...

Concerned Mom-type wanting to know how you are. We've been sending positive energy via prayers toward you. Hope you're getting them. No. We're not the ones sending Hurricane Ike. Sure was good to see you at that magical Bittersweet Farm event.