13 September, 2008

Surgery: Aftermath

Sorry for the no blogging, folks. It's been a crazy week or two.

Surgery went really well. The surgeon almost seemed a bit surprised how well it went. My recovery in-hospital went well, too. It was a little easier than I'd expected.

However, the real fun began when I got out. My folks came down (thanks) and we decided it was best to get out of Ike's way. So I'm in Oklahoma. However, I can't seem to eat anything. Anything I eat comes right back up. So I'm really weak and I can't concentrate. I'm sure it will all come back, but it's rough right now...

3 comments:

Candice said...

Just take it easy and focus on feeling better. And please let your parents know you are welcome to crash here and break up the drive. I know that couldn't have been fun.
Love you!

cyclefreaks said...

You're in OK? You gonna come see us? :)

I hope you feel better soon.

greenGuru said...

Sorry, no visiting anyone--too sick. Maybe next time.