17 September, 2008

Ike & Stuff

Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and emails.

I'm finally starting to do better. I can eat again, so that's a heck of a relief. Now I just have to build my strength back up. It's going to take a little while.

Dad and I headed down to Houston the other day to see what shape the house was in. I was missing some shingles and have some water damage inside the house, but it's not too bad. I'm missing a lot of my fence and stuff like that, but it's all workable.

Since there's still no power, I'm back in OK recovering with the folks. Sounds like it won't be until about this weekend that I *might* have power. So, it's just some sitting around here until then.

But, all is going well. I'm finally back on the mend. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Andia said...

Thanks for the update. I texted C to see how you were. Glad you are doing better.

Candice said...

I will be in Stillwater the 27th if you feel up to hanging out with us. No pressure, just miss you.