18 February, 2009

Happy B-Day To Me, part 1

A decent tax refund plus a birthday can only mean one thing: I've talked myself into buying something.

The digital camera I have now is really handy. It's one of those sub-compact things that I literally carry around in my pocket. It's great for light traveling, but the picture quality and options leaves quite a bit to be desired.

So I decided to upgrade to a Nikon D60.


After a couple of hours with this camera and an instructional DVD (I had no idea how to use this thing), I'm really impressed. I think this will get a heck of a lot of use.

4 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!

:)

And thanks for the text. You rule.

LiErin said...

ooooooooooooooh.

:)

Candice said...

I am so jealous. That's a new toy I would love to have.

Mark said...

Hey, most of that stuff in the picture is out of focus. I think you need to check out that DVD again...