07 August, 2006

Trogdor!!!

The Trog has picked-up a really annoying habit as of late. Whenever I'm sitting at the computer, he walks up to the side of the chair, lifts himself up, paws ever-so-gently at my arm and whines. (like he wants something) Whenever I look down, he just rubs against the desk and walks off. About 30 seconds later, the whole routine restarts.

Sometimes he wants in my lap, but most of the time he just walks off. It was really cute about the first 10 times, but now it's just driving me crazy. Does he have water? Yes. Food? Yes. Toys? Yes. WTF do you want, cat?!?!

This second, he is sitting on the desk with his ears tweaked towards the speakers--trying to figure out what the hell is playing... (see previous post for answer)

1 comment:

Candice said...

Uh, its pretty clear, he just wants your attention silly! :) Mario starts acting like a pain in the ass when he wants attention and isn't getting it. Be glad Trog is being so cute about it.