25 September, 2007

Why I Blog

When it comes down to it, I really like hearing back from everyone. It's good to know that my experiences are--at least at some level--shared. And it's incredibly uplifting to hear words of encouragement just when I need them.

So, I wanted to take a minute and share a few of my favorite comments from my blog.

First, whenever I'm faced with a moral delima and aren't sure what to do, there are some words of wisdom that always seem to float to the front of my mind:



And sometimes, when I'm having one of those "what does it all mean" moments, I know someone in the bloop will always help me keep things in perspective:
(here, I think he was reminding of his earlier point)


And, of course, when things go right, I've always got friends that will share in my joy:


I love you guys.

5 comments:

Candice said...

OMG! Its the best post ever! I love it.

Mark said...

Dude, all I can say is that we're here for ya man.

Skept said...

I hate you.

cyclefreaks said...

LOL, that was awesome. Thank you for sharing those words of encouragement!

Angie said...

You can certainly feel the love!!!