02 April, 2007

TiVo, I Hardly Knew Ye

Unsurprisingly, I finally got sucked into the big TV craze.  It took them long enough, but they finally dropped in price to a point that I was willing to hand over some cash.

All I can say is "damn".  Damn big.  Damn good picture.  Damn cool HD content.  What the hell was I waiting on?

Anyway, the point of this post is to say goodbye to TiVo.  My TiVo won't work with the HD cable reciever, so I had to replace it with the turd that Time Warner is passing off as a TiVo-like device.

So, my question to you folks: anyone not have a TiVo and need one? 

If you don't have a TiVo and aren't sure if you need one, take this quick survey to find out:

1) Do you have a TV and turn it on?

If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, you need a TiVo.

For the cost of shipping and a beer next time you see me, my TiVo is yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd take you up on it if i wasn't about to join the big tv movement as well.

Candice said...

My hubby doesn't know what TiVo is. He is weird. ; )

Okjerm said...

I have a TiVo that's never left the box. It came with my tv. I tried to pawn it off on Cory and he kept it for a month before giving it back to me.

That being said, I love my DVR from Cox.