17 February, 2008

Homeward Bound

After working a full Saturday at the office, it's Sunday morning and I'm enjoying a leisurely coffee in the hotel lobby. Work in Norway is done, and it's a relaxing feeling to know there's nothing between me and home other than some fun.

I've got to pack and head to Amsterdam this afternoon. After an overnight stay there, I'm back on a plane headed home. I'm looking forward to getting back to the states.

But since I won't be spending next week in Scotland, that probably means I'll be heading there sometime next month.

3 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

Wish I'd thought of it earlier, but we have friends in the Netherlands that you could have met for a drink or something to break up the routine. They are awesome, they have been there since July. They're about 60 miles from Amsterdam.

Next trip, let me know if you want some company! :)

When you coming to see Kaia???

Candice said...

You want to come here for a weekend? We can take you out for a late birthday dinner, I'll make you a cake!

Okjerm said...

Oh! Oh! Get us some pics from the Red Light District!