20 October, 2008

Boring...

I feel bad because I haven't put anything up for a while. Unfortunately there hasn't been anything too interesting that's happened over the last couple of weeks. Let's see what un-interesting things I can dig up... (hey, I'm sitting at MD Anderson and it's about 2 hours until my next test, so I need *something* to do)

- I'm feeling pretty much back to normal. I'd say 90% or so. Now I just need a way to deal with all the fatigue I've had for the past couple of years. I think I've got a possible solution, but I'll wait to blog about that until I can confirm it.

- I've been spending a lot more time with friends here in Houston. It's one of the things that I promised myself that I'd do. It's been cool, but makes for a heck of a schedule some days.

- I've got at least 4 trips (possibly 5) scheduled before the end of the year and not a single one of them are really planned yet. I need to get on that. But that also means if I haven't said something, I probably won't be by to see you this year. Sorry folks. (or "congratulations"--depending on how you see it...)

- I learned that if you don't play Rock Band for a long time, your hand hurts like heck when you try.

- I finally got the breakdown from my insurance company, so I can start the house repairs. One of the cool things is that they are paying to have my house completely re-roofed. I only lost 1/30th of the shingles, but they are paying to have the whole thing redone. W00t! (that makes for a good selling point)

Yeah, that's not much. Like I said, the fatigue really sucks and slows-down any progress I'd like to be making during the week.

But, like I've said before, if that's my biggest gripe then life just can't be too bad.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I can't wait to see you Friday night!

If you are fighting fatigue you might want to take it easy on the trips for the rest of the year. That drive can make anyone tired.

cyclefreaks said...

I'm with c on that one. Driving wears me out faster than anything. I'd rather pedal my way than ride in a car... cept I'm way fat and out of shape adn couldn't swing it. But anyway, driving zaps your energy!