05 October, 2008

Quick Weekend Update

Not much going on this weekend. I still need to get a lot of my strength and endurance back. But I can't say that I've reached too hard for that goal over the last couple of days--I've spent quite a bit of it on the couch catching up on the TV and movies I've missed over the last month or so.

Not Your Typical Halloween Basket

It's nice to finally be able to put this basket 'o meds away. This was my side-effect-management stash.


Getting in the Spirit of the Holidays

Friday night, I did step out with some friends for a cool little thing put on by our local NPR radio station.

Sitting on an open-air theater with the skyscrapers of downtown Houston as a backdrop, they showed the silent film 'Nosferatu' with live music accompaniment by an Austin band. It was definitely cool.

2 comments:

Okjerm said...

Coincidence, Shadow of the Vampire was on HBO the other night.

I haven't seen the original version since high school.

Anonymous said...

That shit NEVER happens here. That would've been cool as shit.

Hey, here's a handy tip for your leftover pills: slide them INTO your snack-sized Snickers bars before passing out to the local mini-villains!

wait. was that too far?