02 June, 2008

Milestones

Just a short update...

Today I'm celebrating two milestones:
1) As of this morning, I'm completely done with all treatment. Yeah, my last chemo was on Friday, but I had to get 3 days of Neupogen shots to raise my white blood count. Now that's finally over.

2) Today is the first day since the start of round 3 that I'm been completely pain-free. I don't think it was the chemo causing all the pain--rather the chemo and its side-effects that let my Crohn's run wild for a while. It's really nice not to be in pain.

Anyway, I go in Wednesday afternoon for all of my follow-up tests and see the doc on Thursday afternoon to get the final verdict.

3 comments:

Candice said...

"Today was a good day"

Andia said...

YEAH for you!!

Skept said...

Let us know when we can send you your complimentary "I kicked Cancer's Ass" shirt.