03 July, 2006

Amore

Well, there's no way I can start off blogging about the last several months without mentioning the ex. Since anonymity on the Internet is like a low-key Jerry Bruckheimer film (it doesn't really exist), I'll try to respect his privacy and just refer to him as "G".

The short version goes like this: I really liked him from the first minute I met him. We had a great 6 months together and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We had a lot of fun together and I learned a lot about myself and others around me. I had forgotten how great the beginning of a really good relationship felt and what it was like to fall madly in love with someone.

Of course, in the end, it didn't work out. The last month of the relationship wasn't fun for either of us, but we ended it amiably and still keep in touch. I'll be lucky to end up with someone that I love as much as I loved him. Next time I talk to G, I'll have to make sure I told him how much better a person I am for being with him.

1 comment:

Candice said...

I don't think there is a better compliment then that.