13 July, 2006

Why Not

(to Candice)

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6 AM as always. (even on weekends unless I was out late or drinking heavily—or both)

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. They can be used in all sorts of engi-nerd ways.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Superman. (Suck it, C!)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Daily Show, Globe Trekker

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Non-fat, no-whip mocha from Starbucks if I’m lazy. Non-fat, no-whip mocha from home if I’m awake enough and a bagel. If I’m really awake, it’s a high-protein, all-natural fruit shake.

6. What is your middle name?
Michael. Get it? BMW. (yeah, it’s just a coincidence)

7. Favorite cuisine?
Anything I can eat, get up from the table and feel like running 4 miles. Heavy food = teh suk.

8. What foods don't you like?
How can people eat fish? It tastes rotten!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Sour cream & onion

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Sad, but the only thing that comes to mind is the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack. Yeah, I’m a big homo. I just don’t buy full CD’s now that I’ve got iTunes. I bought the new Dixie Chicks CD, but I don’t see the big deal. It’s ok, but not that phenomenal.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Altima. 3 more payments, bitch!

12. Favorite sandwich?
There’s a greasy spoon in El Reno that produces the best burger on the planet. I should be shot for not remember its name. (it is on the tip of my tongue) That burger has helped me through many a hangover.

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Being an asshole.

14. Favorite item of clothing ?
Currently owned? Ok, well there’s this Polo t-shirt that almost makes me look “cute”.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Extended tour of Europe.

16. What color is your bathroom?
Some stupid wallpaper. It needs to go.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Polo for practical at-work casual. Banana Republic if I’m hoping to bump into a potential date.

18. Where would you retire to?
Right now, a small costal town in the UK.

19. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 23rd. (for reasons I won’t get into here)

20. Favorite sport to watch?
Sports? Sorry, I fit that stereotype.

21. Furthest place you are sending this?
Distance is irrelevant.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Abraham Lincoln

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Abraham Lincoln (he’s always fucking with me)

24. Goal you have for yourself?
Get in better shape.

25. When is your birthday?
Feb 23.

26. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning. If I could wake up 2 hours before dawn, I’d be perfectly happy.

27. What is your shoe size?
9 1/2

28. Pets:
1 cat.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Nothing except what’s on the blog, I think.

30. What did you want to be when you were a little boy/girl?
The earliest thing I remember is wanting to be an Architect. That came from my dad, and I was like 12 at the time. Don’t remember before that.

31. How are you today?
Happy because I accomplished something really cool at work today.

32. What is your favorite candy?
Um. I don’t like candy.

33. What is your favorite flower?
“Favorite candy”? “Favorite flower”? If you want to ask me out, just say so.

34. What is your hair color now?
Light brown—almost blonde. The red is gone.

35. W hat is the last book you read?
Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

1 comment:

Candice said...

Awh, thanks. Go figure, the only two that did this were you and Cory. Did hell freeze over? Lol.