10 July, 2006

Good News / Bad News

Well, I got some good news from a doctor today. Seems like something I thought might be a big deal turned out to be something trivial. Man, the suspense has been killing me.

On the other side of the coin, we are moving offices at the end of the month. They are taking away my office. Suck. Major fucking suck. And not only will they be imprisoning me in a cubicle--it's a "4-way". That's where some genius discovered that you can fit more people per square foot if you make the cubicles a little larger and then put one person in each corner. I want to kick that guy in the nuts.

So, I've been bitching non-stop to my boss about this. The best he's been able to come up with is to let me and some other people telecommute part time. That might not be so bad. Hey, it's the only time outside of a nightclub where I can get paid while just in my underwear.

Maybe life isn't too bad.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Uh, what's that about a night club in your undies?